Menu
Highlighted
Kauri_tree
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub upgrade

Hi

I'm still using the original Superhub and it's showing signs of slowing down. However I haven't been invited for a free upgrade even though I have been a Virgin Media customer for over seven years.

I can't even connect to the Hub using the Connect app.

Happy to hear suggestions

Luke

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub upgrade

just call CS and say the WIF isn't working on your hub, they will replace it with a hub3.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Or you could try for a "free" Hub3 replacement using the link below.
If you get the - "Ooops - please call" message – then when you call, go through options 1,1,4,5 - to get through to retentions - you will get a UK based person who should at least know about the initiative - no-one seems to have informed the "offshore" lot about it yet ! It may be that you aren’t eligible and they will want to charge you - do not accept that - come back here.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Kauri_tree
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I got the 'oops' message and tried to connect to renewals but got connected through to an off-shore call centre who didn't know about the Superhub upgrade and then tried to connect me to another department but the connection fell through. Any idea what other routes are available?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kauri_tree,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Let me help you with this. I'll send you a PM so I can sort this upgrade out for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos