Menu
Highlighted
davekel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub keeps resetting

For the last few weeks we've had really bad speeds and the modem keeps resetting itself (V Hub 3). I've reset everything quite a few times and checked every connection on various computers). Occasionally the speeds will rocket to 200 but usually it hangs around the 10 - 50 area. It all seems very erratic. Any suggestions? I'm very sure it's not my setup and I get the same problems with wired ethernet straight from the modem and WIFI. So it's not a WIFI issue.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Superhub keeps resetting

Have you tried the pinhole reset to factory settings ?  Push the pin in firmly till it "stops" and hold for a timed (not guessed) 30 seconds and then add a few.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
davekel
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub keeps resetting

Thanks very much. I tried that last night actually. The other times I tried a factory reset i turned off the hub after the reset as instructed somewhere else. But that didn't actually reset it - I should have realised that! So holding for 30 seconds and leaving it alone did the trick. Back up to 200 and no resets so far! Thanks again for your reply and advice (which was spot on!). There's very little that can't be fixed by turning it off and on again eh!

0 Kudos