cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 3 weak signal

h4mza
Joining in

Hi my superhub 3 has recently developed a weaker signal in last 2-3 months and I have resetted and configured the channel settings and it will not make any difference, I have currently set it at auto with 2g and 5g on. I am all of sudden getting 2 wifi bars on my phone in the next living room which is about 5 meters away from where superhub 3 is placed, before I would get full 4 bars. 

My main concern is getting WiFi upstairs in my room as I have to rely on a WiFi extender which works well. However it does often drop connection which I assume is due to a snapped antenna which occurred over a year ago.

Finally I decided to buy a new WiFi extender and the bloody thing can't even pick up superhub 3 signal in my bedroom.

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Stop buying stuff to make the wifi on the hub better put it in modem mode and get a wifi router with 1Gb ports
---------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi h4mza, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the WiFi service within your home.

Can you please confirm if the additional equipment is from ourselves or a third party? 

Also, we would recommend taking a look here for further support with WiFi troubleshooting. 

Thank you, 

Nat