cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 3 loss of virgin branding in the UI

klynchk
Up to speed

I logged into my Superhub3 for the first time in months and I see my VirginMedia branding is gone from the UI

All appears to be ok,

What's happened and will this be fixed?

Superhub Admin screen with UPC BrandingSuperhub Admin screen with UPC Branding

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It’s a known fault. Try a pin hole reset.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It’s a known fault. Try a pin hole reset.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @klynchk,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some complications with the UI of your hub settings there. I can see that @Tudor has suggested that you perform a pin hole reset of the router. Have you done this yet? If so, has it helped at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes the pinhole reset did the trick.

Luckily - I had backed up my router configuration last year and I was able to restore my configuration back to exactly the way it was before.

10/10

I have done another backup of my router configuration today

Kevin

Screenshot 2022-09-12 171344.png

Thanks for coming back to us @klynchk and I'm glad that the pin hole reset has restored the settings.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L