Menu
Tommy88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 lights

My super hub 3 has a green flashing wifi light. What does this mean? I noticed when I stream music on my phone it randomly pauses and I believe it's the hub causing this as I don't have the problem on 4G.
0 Kudos
Tommy88
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 lights

Anyone know what the light means? I reset the hub and it's still there.
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Tommy88
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I phoned virgin about this and apparently there's a fault in my area. That always seems to be the answer when they can't fix something.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tommy88

Thanks for posting. I've heard of some versions of the Hub3  having a flashing wifi light but it doesn't seem to represent any issue. When checking your connection though I can see a fault causing slow speeds around peak times F004749079. Is it around these times that you experience issues streaming music or throughout the day? The fault ticket has a review date scheduled for 28/06/2017 where we can check for any updates.

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
sianderson
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

my superhub3 is tucked out the way in a cupboard, but i have spotted it today its flashing the wifi icon green also, no idea what this means as nothing in the documentation for the hub says it should flash green during setup then stay green for 2 minutes and then go out, or if you push the WPS button (being tucked out the way this is impossible for me)

i have pushed the WPS button and the internet light came on solid for a period of time then went out but still left the wifi light flashing away

running speed tests on both cable and wifi i am getting 105mb (100mb service) so i know i am not suffering in any way because of it

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello sianderson, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

Appreciate your input on this and good to know that your service is performing as it should. If anything changes, let us know as we'd be happy to help.

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos