cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 1 upgrade?

cmoop5
Joining in

Hello!

I'm currently trying to troubleshoot Wifi connectivity in one of my rooms, and am unable to use the recommended Virgin Media Connect app - we have an unsupported Superhub 1.

Current package is M125 Fibre Broadband

Screenshot_20230305-163848_Virgin Media Connect.jpg

I've tried following the link above, but seem to go round in circles ending up back on the service upgrade page with no mention of hub upgrades etc.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That Hub belongs as a doorstop. It doesnt even broadcast the two wifi frequencies simultaneously.  The App doesnt work on it as its too old!

Call it in as not fit for purpose as you can not connect your 5GHz and 2.4GHz devices at the same time to the Hub's wifi

Or a VM person should do this for you on here tomorrow

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Morning cmoop5,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to see you're not able to use the Connect App, as jbrennand has advised, sadly it's not compatible with the hub you have.

So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message cmoop5 🙂

Glad I was able to help.

Alex_Rm