cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuperHub 4 reboots every night between 12 and 1 am

WestBrom11
Dialled in

I've have had my superhub 4 a few weeks and it has been rebooting every night between midnight and 1 am. The superhub 3 that I had previously never done this for all the years that I had it.

I have called Customer services many times, and told me to reboot every time I call. that does not fix it. One even said that I should pay for gadget support, which I declined as the superhub4 is not my "gadget". The hub 4 is on the latest firmware. I do recall that the hub had problems connecting to the 3 pods which took a few calls and a week to sort out, I don`t know if that is related.

Every device in the house disconnects at that time, wired or wireless, the internet comes back on after approximately 5 minutes. The internet is absolutely fine during the rest of the day.

any ideas

10 REPLIES 10

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @WestBrom11,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing broadband issue. I'm glad to hear that your services are working well at the moment.

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help, we're happy to assist further if needed.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs