cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuperHub 4 reboots every night between 12 and 1 am

WestBrom11
Dialled in

I've have had my superhub 4 a few weeks and it has been rebooting every night between midnight and 1 am. The superhub 3 that I had previously never done this for all the years that I had it.

I have called Customer services many times, and told me to reboot every time I call. that does not fix it. One even said that I should pay for gadget support, which I declined as the superhub4 is not my "gadget". The hub 4 is on the latest firmware. I do recall that the hub had problems connecting to the 3 pods which took a few calls and a week to sort out, I don`t know if that is related.

Every device in the house disconnects at that time, wired or wireless, the internet comes back on after approximately 5 minutes. The internet is absolutely fine during the rest of the day.

any ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had my superhub4 replaced on Monday.

However,  it is still rebooting, between  1200 and 0100 am.

Can this be resolved please. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

WestBrom11
Dialled in

I noticed last night that the v6 boxes also disconnect from the  Internet.

2 red flashing icons  on the  tv box  while the hub reboots.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WestBrom11, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with your Hub 4 rebooting.

It looks like you have something in process of hopefully getting this sorted having ran some checks!

Please let us know if you have any further issues once the technician has been to your property.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I had my superhub4 replaced on Monday.

However,  it is still rebooting, between  1200 and 0100 am.

Can this be resolved please. 

Can this be escalated please.

Or do I have to call the phone line again ?

I just called the helpline and the support person,  is saying its a

"Short term stability issues" and i should wait 24 hours and call again

This is very repetitive....

Hi @WestBrom11, thanks for your confirmation although I'm sorry it's not a positive one as things stand.

I've checked everything again for you and it appears that there is a congestion issue on the network, which is very likely to be the cause of your reboots during this period of time.

Your fault reference is F009648818 and this is due to be resolved on March 7th at approximately 15:10.

Please monitor this until then and let us know if you're continuing to have problems.

Many thanks

Tom_W

ok thanks Tom,

Hopefully it will be fixed/resoved on the 7th as it has still been rebooting every day between 1200 and 0100,

not only that but it has started to reboot in the daytime too,  not every day though.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @WestBrom11,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your broadband.

Can you tell me if you are using a 3rd party router at all? My system can not seem to connect with your Hub at the moment.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

No I am using the VM superhub4,  installed by your technicians.

The Internet is working at the moment.