cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super hub 3

Chr152k23
Tuning in

So today I phoned virgin media with a ports problem on the back of my super hub 3 I used my laptop to try and prove it was a connection problem that it wasnt connecting to Internet via wire only wireless the guy tried to tell me it was a problem with my laptop so we then used v6 tv box to get a wired conection to connect it to the Internet and still nothing I think it's really bad that he didn't trust me antill it happened on the v6 box because it belong to virgin media that's bad virgin then he decided to take it further once it happened on v6 box he really wernt bothed that it was happening on my laptop

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well pal so far so gd for me everything seems OK now now loss of constant conetion via lan cables and WiFi on hub 4 seems gd in distance compared to hub 3 so apart from paying over the odds I like super hub 4 it's nice it seems to do what it says on the tin 😀👍

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

g0akc
Problem sorter

Virgin CS are notoriously bad and will take opportunities to blame other equipment (I’ve had them tell me that Apple, Google and Microsoft are all wrong but they’re right!).

Anyway, is the issue resolved?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

There going to send another hub 3 out let's see what happens 🤔

Hey @Chr152k23,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your connection. 

Have you got the new hub yet?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes I've got the new hub and still the same problem you now what he said this ti.e basically make do with it losing connection till Saturday and wheel monitor it that's not fair is it people they will still want there money at the end of the month 

I wish I had of seen this YouTube video before giving my super hub 2 back and getting a hub 3 https://youtu.be/hAu1vETQ8RU

Well now you can put the hub in modem mode and get your own wifi router with 1Gb ports.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Shall I just give virgin media an extra tenner aswell a month just for the crack of it to pal do you think that's fair if they give me a bit of equipment it should do what it says on the tin don't you think 🤔 

Hi Chr152k23, thank you for returning to the thread with an update for us. 

When you say the issue is still happening following the hub swap, does this mean you are still experiencing issues with one of the ethernet ports on the hub? 
If so, are you still having the same connection issue with both your laptop and TV box? 

Are you having any other service issues we need to be aware of so we can offer further support?

All the best. 

Molly