Menu
Highlighted
Happytrousers
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3 loosing settings

After a power cut, tried to connect to Hub Wi-Fi but my usual SSD had disappeared. So i went to the router settings on PC & found the Hub had changed all setting back to default. I am sure it didn't use to do that when you did a power cycle. It's a pain, had to re-configure a lot of settings. Any ideas, please?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super hub 3 loosing settings

There is a new firmware being rolled out right now for the Hub3 - maybe that has caused the reset? - new one is version ...610 - look in your settings see if its been applied. It shouldn't (normally) reset to factory on a simple reboot - but a lot of Hub3 users have experienced that as a fault whereby it does it every day or so (see on this board) - so if it happens again report back

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Happytrousers
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 loosing settings

Just done a re-boot on Hub & it reverted to default settings again. Software version  is : 9.1.1802.610. Will keep my eyes open for a fix.

0 Kudos