Menu
Mebs1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3 access denied to internet

This morning my Superhub3.0 is flashing the dreaded green solid light and the WiFi light is on green. WiFi is working as I can see my connected devices when I login to the SH3, but on the status page on internet it says “Access Denied?”

I have checked all the wires, and switched off and on, and no luck. Then I tried the modem mode as that seemed to sort this problem for some people in another post. However I couldn’t get back into the SH3! I was connected by Ethernet to the hub from my computer but nothing. Forced to factory reset the hub, and still nothing, but I can connect to the SH3, and see my devices but still no internet

0 Kudos
Mebs1973
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 access denied to internet

Update, now on the Virgin media status page it is saying there is a problem in my area, and an engineer has been sent out to fix the issue. Estimated repair time is 17:40.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 access denied to internet

Hi Mebs1973

I’m really sorry to hear of this loss of service. Are you still experiencing any problems? 

I've been unable to locate your account so I’ve sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information to help me look into this further for you.

Speak soon,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos