Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 2 always dropping 5g

Hi,

we are having persistent problems with our super hub 2 dropping 5g connections, it does this so many times a day we lose count. It’s also not possible to connect to the 2g network when this happens either. We get messages that state the password in incorrect, even though it works fine the rest of the time.

ive noticed that there is now a 3rd version of the super hub. We have never been provided with this despite being customers for many years. If we are expected to pay £45 per month for a service why are we not provided with updated equipment? This doesn’t seem fair, what do you think?

Would a Virgin rep be able to help with this please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 2 always dropping 5g

Hi Greengoose, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with WiFi connections with your hub 2. 

Have you checked your online account? If you're eligible for an upgrade - and you should be with a hub 2 - there's usually an option to order the upgrade yourself.

If that's not the case please send me a PM and I'll take a look into this for you.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tom,

I’ve put in the order for a replacement. Hopefully that’ll sort it out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greengoose,

Thank you for the update, please let us know how you get on once you receive the new router.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos