cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Hub 5 availability

10gbnetwork
Tuning in

Any news on a more general roll out for the superhub 5? I use my own WiFi 6 access points but want to use the 2.5gb ethernet connection so I can finally experience the maximum 1gb download speeds.

Early adopters have the initial issues with the Superhub 5 been resolved?

Does anyone use UniFi and have the Superhub 5 connected with a 10 gb transceiver?

Thanks

Andy

22 REPLIES 22

on superhub 4  true answer would be no (but close enough) superhub 4 has a gigabit card in it which maxes out at 945mbps  not a gig but these say close enough  ,now superhub 5 has 2.5gbps card installed so yes if you sign up i would ask for superhub 5 if you want the true full gig

to me i have had a gig since start but still on superhub 4  it has always annoyed me that they say you can get speeds of upto 1300mbps  but the router supplied would never do that speed so it makes me feel like false selling

i am still waiting now for my superhub 5  on volt 1 gig package  but still they are not giving what they say

well said about hub 5 ive been on gig since start now on the volt gig but yes i havent recieved anything over superhuib 5 and like you said giving it to lower speed people when they dont even need it all gig customers should of been sent h5 straight away cause to me i feel like its been false selling that they offer gig service but cant actually give it ,a good example would any one be happy if you won 1000 pound but sorry only giving you 940 pounds ? cause that how i approach it (principle)

engineer the other day said no chance of hub5 roll out

they will tell you they will

but its not gonna happen

some new installs are getting hub 4 untill they kick off and get a hub 5 as signed up for

this happened to a family member

im going modem mode and a 6e triband router

hub 5 is not 6e