cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Hub 3 has redlight stuck on

jbodle
On our wavelength

My Superhub 3 has the red light stuck on at the bottom and i've seen a few people report the same issue and it was fixed by having a new superhub3 sent out is it possible for someone from Virgin to send one out to me and hoping this fixes that issue and the super slow speeds we currently have on WI-FI can't even watch a youtube video on phones

31 REPLIES 31

jbodle
On our wavelength

I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS AND STILL NO CHANGE 

Hi @Tremonium, thanks for coming back to us.

I am sorry to hear of your frequent drop outs.  I can see that you've been liaising with my colleague.  So I will leave you in her capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @jbodle, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your broadband speed issues are ongoing and your hub still has the persistent red light.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @jbodle, thanks for getting back to me privately.

Before I can action a technician visit, please can you confirm if you've tried doing a pinhole reset of your hub?  You can find out more by looking here.  Before doing so, I would ask that you ensure you have access to your original WiFi password, as it takes your hub back to factory settings.

Regards

Lee_R

jbodle
On our wavelength

Yes i have done a pinhole reset and it did not work

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks so much for your private message @jbodle, I have now booked you a visit for you broadband issue – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

jbodle
On our wavelength

Are they also going to fit our upgrade while they are here? Because we are still waiting for that as well

Thanks for coming back to us @jbodle, what upgrade would that be?

Regards,

Steven_L