cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Hub 3 has redlight stuck on

jbodle
On our wavelength

My Superhub 3 has the red light stuck on at the bottom and i've seen a few people report the same issue and it was fixed by having a new superhub3 sent out is it possible for someone from Virgin to send one out to me and hoping this fixes that issue and the super slow speeds we currently have on WI-FI can't even watch a youtube video on phones

31 REPLIES 31

jbodle
On our wavelength

https://www.speedtest.net/result/13374928159 Here is the result connected directly into the router

jbodle
On our wavelength

DAY 3 of no reply or help from Virgin. Internet speeds are still at the same and i'm paying for this terrible service 

Hi @jbodle

Thanks for coming back to us. We have identified a short term issue should be resolved in the next 24 hours. In the meantime, we need to check that the coax cable (white cable) is connected securely to every piece of Virgin Media kit but also ensure that it is connected securely to any splitters that are in use as well as the wall socket.

Tighten any loose connections to make sure they are finger tight. If the cables have push-fit connectors make sure they are connected securely, especially to the back on the Hub 3.0.
Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

jbodle
On our wavelength

I checked the cable and the little pin inside looks to be bent from when the engineer came out and installed the new router. I'm also now having WI-FI issues with is going down constantly 

jbodle
On our wavelength

Also with the 24 hours passing the internet speeds is still the exact same and has been before you guys even said there was an area fault. We need a technician out to come and look at the Hub something is not correct

jbodle
On our wavelength

I replied Monday it's now Wednesday evening and still nothing and internet speeds are still broken. Yet i'm paying for these speeds which is disgusting considering i'm on a 350mb package and can't even get over 5 at the moment what is going on?!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jbodle, 

Thank you for getting back in touch an apologies for the delays. 

On checking things from our side, I can see that the short term connection issue has now been resolved and no errors are showing with the equipment or up/downstream power levels. 

How have things been since your last post to us? Have you seen any improvements? 

Thanks, 

Nat

jbodle
On our wavelength

I feel super let down by Virgin. My message has clearly been ignored. The issues are still on going. I'm still not getting my correct speeds and i've been left no choice by to cancel my Virgin and move to a more reliable provider as i've had enough of the miss treatment as a result of nothing still being done

Hey there @jbodle, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear that the issues are still on-going with the broadband.
When doing a wired speed test to a device - what are the results?

Here's some more information about speeds, click on this article.

Let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Tremonium
On our wavelength

I’m in the same boat.

My internet is randomly dropping consistently. If I’m told to “check forums” or “do more hard resets” I’m going to scream.