Menu
bgreenwood40
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still Getting Booted From my gaming server on line & Sykpe "ghost recon wildlands PC"

This another issue im experiening , 

After speaking to more than 5 different virgin media analysts and have an engineer visist my iss as the title says has not gone away .Ive set the port forward with the correcy gaming port for the game on line and i still have the issue of geting booted out of skype and my online game.

NO one from virgin media has helped or has the knowledge to help,WHY? **bleep**

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still Getting Booted From my gaming server on line & Sykpe "ghost recon wildlands PC"

Hello Bgreenwood40, thank you for your post.

Can I please just confirm some things with you in regards to this?

Are the devices affected run through wired or wireless connections? 

Is it multiple devices or one specific device you're experiencing this on?

Are you running your hub in Modem mode with a third party router or are you just running with our Hub? 

Let us know so we can investigate further for you.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
bgreenwood40
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still Getting Booted From my gaming server on line & Sykpe "ghost recon wildlands PC"

in in normal mode, hard wired , still getting booted , I am not a noob, i know what im doing , its time to switch, this forum , is about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bgreenwood40,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are still having issues.

Have you tried a pin reset on the hub then turn of the port forwarding and try again.

Although you are able to do port forwarding this isn't something we support.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
bgreenwood40
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes done that 3 times ,you don’t support forwarding , is that a joke , why have it as an option on the hub , what a load. Of bollocks , as one of your people I spoke to suggest that to me port forwarding.

0 Kudos