Menu
Highlighted
ernstn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Steerlist

I am seeing these steerlist entries as well. I just ticked the box to delete each one and clicked save changes. When I tried to log out of the router a dialogue box opened saying there were changes which should be saved. So I clicked save and the dialogue box just reappeared. I had to close the web page to get out of it. Another bug it would seem. There seem to be a few posts regarding the steerlist issue. Have routers these been tested at all? Will it be fixed at any point?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Steerlist

Hi ernstn,

Sorry about this. The steerlist entries are a bug in the firmware and will be addressed in a future firmware update. In the meantime please disregard them. Should you have any issues at with your connection though please post on here so we can assist.

Many thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
raggedyrawny
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is this really going to solved?  It's been around for at least two years, and no sign of a fix - I am still seeing it on 9.1.116V.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@raggedyrawnywrote:

Is this really going to solved?  It's been around for at least two years, and no sign of a fix - I am still seeing it on 9.1.116V.

Actually more like 31months than 2 years but just because you haven't yet encountered a sign yourself doesn't mean it's not about to to "enlighten" you in next several weeks with the inevitable firmware roll-outs we get with the Forum Easter Egg hunts? Smiley Tongue

Good luck & keep the faith! 

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi raggedyrawny, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see you are still on the old firmware. You will be automatically updated to the new firmware over the next few weeks. We don't have information on which areas will be getting the roll out first. 

I can also see that it seems you are affected by fault ref F005788980 for slow speeds at peak times. 

The current review date is 16 JAN 2019. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos