cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed test result on devices different failed

Kennewby
Up to speed

Any one got any ideas? This is what I get every time, since the install 3 weeks ago. I ran these tests on a google pixel xl and an iPad a couple of minutes apart in the same spot.

As you can see the phone fails, or gets a speed of 0.03 or similar poor results, it happens every time, but the iPad results are full speed…but the phone is actually connected to the WiFi with a good signal but the usable speed is unusable?

E7590D01-EF23-43DA-BF16-498F0D4B8743.jpeg

52 REPLIES 52

Hi Gareth

I work, the appointment you have made is in the middle of the week in the middle of the day, I’ve tried rescheduling on the app and it only has Monday to Friday available, I cannot take any more time off work due to this issue.

This would be my 4th technician visit, as I’ve had 3 visits already and the issue is still no better I have no confidence that this time should be any different.

Please cancel the appointment. 

Ken

I’ve cancelled it from my end

Hi Kennewby, thanks for getting back to us.

I will reach out to you privately.  Sorry you were only able to cancel your appointment and not reschedule.  I'd love to help you get a more convenient appointment.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R