cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we can’t run a test on your services right now

Mark1871
Dialled in

Been having issues with broadband for a few weeks now. Constantly dropping and poor Wi-Fi signal in the house. Also with the tv. The box freezes and has to be reset far too often. I do the usual checks but when trying to look for “known issues” on the website I am met with the following message: 

Sorry, we can’t run a test on your services right now

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mark1871

It's disappointing to hear of the service issues experienced across your broadband and TV and we can understand the frustration this is causing.

From looking at the equipment and connection everything appears to be within the ranges and specs we'd expect to see, the speeds have been more consistent over the last couple of days since your post after a dip at the end of last month. The disconnections have eased also in the last couple of days.

Have you noticed any improvements since posting at all?

Rob

Hi. A slight improvement but Wi-Fi signal to my Ring cameras isn’t great which wasn’t a problem before. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I assume the Ring camera needs to connect on 2.4GHz Wifi - is that correct (ethernet?) ?

What Hub model is it and are the two bands on separate SSID'd or the single "intelligent" one?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the responses there Mark1871,

To clarify on this, do you have signal boosters in place for this?

And is the signal still poor?

Let us know,

Kain