cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone else signed in to hub settings

mpa1
Tuning in

Hi, my Virgin Media app frequently says “looks like someone else is signed into your hub settings” when I try to see my devices on broadband. No-one else is signed in. I have to switch the Wifi on and off to get in but the same thing keeps happening. 
Any clues? 
thanks. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

It’s a bug in the app. 

You can see the list of connected devices by logging into the hubs admin pages. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

Go to 192.168.0.1 in a browser 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

69 REPLIES 69

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

It’s a bug in the app. 

You can see the list of connected devices by logging into the hubs admin pages. 

Thank you. How do I log into the admin pages?

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

Go to 192.168.0.1 in a browser 

Thank you so much

Hi

I have the same issue. I tried that and received the same answer in the browser. Any solution to that? Thank you

Laura

Uninstall the app.

Reboot the hub and wait ~30 minutes. 

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately that still didn’t sort the problem. I constantly receive the message that someone else is logged in. I think the app is just useless!

Hence why I said to uninstall the app.

I didn’t say reinstall it again 😉

😉 pointer to Virginmedia. You need to make that app work!