cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please tr

sehmer
Joining in

I keep trying to log into my Hub 3.0 via http://192.168.0.1/ but every time I enter my credentials I get a message saying: Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later.

No one else is currently logged in? I need access. This is obviously frustrating - what do I do?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

ALF28
Super solver

I used to get that a lot, it happens often with the hub 3, the browser thinks you are logged in already, so try using a different browser. 

It can happen if you have not logged out of the browser-setting page, so the settings page is still active/locked- check your history, the page may still be open.

Also clear the browser data may help.

If that does not work as a last resort, the hub may need a pin reset for 60 seconds which then reverts to the defaults setting password on the base of the hub after which the settings page prompts you to change password. 

It may be wise to do that, just in case it has been hacked or corrupted.

I eventually bought my own router which solved the problem, I now use the hub in modem mode, but  I did have one incident where the hub 3 setting page password failed and I had to do a pin reset. I will check my own hub 3, worth checking that the hub setting password works still works, do every so often.

I have to use htpps://192.168.100.1 in modem mode, but in normal router mode it is   htpps://192.168.0.1

alf28

Just checked and my hub 3 setting page password still works.

Rember to log out of it.

alf28

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sehmer,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having signing into your hub. 

Please do let us know if you have been able to try the suggestions from ALF28?

And if you still need assistance. 

^Martin