cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid red light

hh7901
Tuning in

I have had a hub 3 for some years now , positioned in the same well ventilated location, it recently changed to showing a solid red light.

I have rebooted, checked all connections and read what I could. The upper part of the hub is warm but not hot.

I have recently installed new 360 boxes ( which also have problems but that is another post) but I cannot see that these would have  caused the red light to come on.

Any suggestions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your hub needs replacing, a VM staff member will get to your post shortly.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your hub needs replacing, a VM staff member will get to your post shortly.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thank you Tudor for your response.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hh7901,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your Router is potentially over heating and needs a replacement, so I can get a technician or replacement arranged I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hh7901,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, as advised a technician has been booked for you, if you need to either reschedule or cancel for any reason this can be done Via your online account.

Please let us know how you get on, please reach out if you need any further help.

Regards

Paul.