cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid red light super Hub 3

Sebby66
Joining in

I have solid red light on superhub 3  dropping out internet can confirm its in ventilated position and standing upright .

Have tried to reboot and full reset . But goes red straight way after starting up .

Getting worried after reading all these posts about overheating . Hope hear from VM team thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Sebby66, thanks for bringing our attention to this matter.

We're sorry to hear your hub 3 has a red light on and none of the fixes has worked for you so far, could you also advise if this is affecting your services in any way and whether the hub is also overheating?

We are eager to hep out, please let us know and we can assist further with this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post up a photo of the red light and see what VM say

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Sebby66, thanks for bringing our attention to this matter.

We're sorry to hear your hub 3 has a red light on and none of the fixes has worked for you so far, could you also advise if this is affecting your services in any way and whether the hub is also overheating?

We are eager to hep out, please let us know and we can assist further with this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thank you for responding the speed has dropped a lot I have the 213 mbs and at moment only getting about 90mbs and dropping out to 

Thanks adri in reply to your question router is getting warm and dropping signal frequently 

Hope you can help as it's getting worse now 

Hey Sebby66, thank you for reaching back out with this information.

Okay so I am going to send you a PM, so we can get this resolved for you.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Daypaula
Joining in

Tried all fixes, red light still solid line.  Speed keeps dropping in and out. Router is hot. Can you help please

Hi Daypaula, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the hub 3 and that it is running hot. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope. 

Chris.