cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid red light on hub 3.

Sinbad786
Just joined

Hi 

I'm also experiencing the same issue with the red light on my Hub 3. 

The broadband seem to be working fine but now and then it drops out. How I get this fixed? 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
First post up a photo of the "red" Hub light.

Are the drops only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection/Hub related?

What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens - copour/flashing/steady ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Sinbad786

Than you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

Can I just check, is the light continuously red? Have you also tried a full factory reset at all?

To do this push a pen etc into the 'reset' hole at the back of the Hub and hold it in for 20 seconds. 

Thank you.