cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Hub 3 drops wifi every day on all devices

jj0306
On our wavelength

Hi for several months the wifi drops suddenly about once a day. I had an engineer round it was working perfect then so he wasn't much help. He said my "levels" were fine.

I have split channels and it works fine but then the drop comes for a few minutes.

its doing my head in it used to be fine. both my 360 tv boxes drop out when watching on demand then takes me 10 mins to get it working again.

I waste hours on the phone and currently i am on my 4th hub 3 in 3 months. So its not the Hub.

I note that a few other people on here suggested its a know problem. If it is then perhaps someone should admit this and tell the people on the phones.

Can anyone help.

14 REPLIES 14

Hi jj0306

Thanks for the update 

Sorry though for any issues we may have caused you

Regards 

Gareth_L

jj0306
On our wavelength

lol so basically i have months of problems several hub 3's an engineer who didn't do anything i buy my own router and now i can watch my virgin tv boxes. instead of thanking me for the update how about a refund for all the issues, the fact that you couldn't even make your own tv boxes work and to thank me for finding the solution. I brought the wifi router for £65 in the amazon sale so i look forward to seeing that amount credited to my account which in the long run saved you money as i am sure sending an engineer who knew jack poop costs you more. Perhaps one day virgin will respond to my complaint. Even virgin sent me a letter saying you failed to reply to my complaint and to take it further. Virgin Media is a Joke, not to mention that when i asked for a volt sim deal you wanted 15 quid for 10 gb sim and i got a 25 gb sim with virgin from another site for £10 and your sales person said i was getting a great existing customer deal. LMAO

Hi jj0306 thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry you're unhappy with our response.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

jj0306
On our wavelength

Several days later after taking this to private message they have got as far as asking my name lol. still nothing happening

Thanks for coming back to us @jj0306.

The agent dealing with your account replied via private message on Thursday with an update for you.

Regards,

Steven_L