Menu
Kieran385
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow and intermittent broadband

In the last few days, my broadband has been very slow with lag while gaming. Also, since the speed has been very slow, my NAT type is no longer open. Sometimes, the internet even completely goes offline, and have to restart several times to regain access. The gaming is not the only affected, browsing speed is very slow, where it is normally very fast. I also have a high speed network adapter (PCI) and it affects all devices. I will post the power levels etc as a reply as I can’t find the option to add images here. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
0 Kudos
Kieran385
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow and intermittent broadband

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting Kieran385 and I'm sorry to hear about the connection trouble experienced, :/

I've located your details and everything appears to be within range at the moment.

How have things been since posting?

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Kieran385
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for replying! Things have seemed to get better in the last 2 days. I will post back if any issues come back Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
dawoodk786
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

use a CAT 7 cable. 

I know no one gets 10gps but it actually helps. I've tested it on PS4, testing my connection shows about 70mbps but the game play is so smooth (Playing WW2) and NAT type is always open. 

0 Kudos