cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Puck won’t connect to Virgin Wifi

TAM5
Joining in

The new Sky Puck I have bought won’t connect to the WiFi and Sky says there is a problem with the broadband. Other devices are connected to the WiFi in the house inc Sky Glass downstairs in the house no issues.

The extra puck is in the office upstairs next to the TV  and within 3m of the extender .

I have reset everything inc the extender and  the puck etc and there are no local problems with Broadband service.

Any ideas welcome. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @TAM5, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Sky Puck 😞 I've had a look on our end and can't see any issues with the broadband.
May I ask if you've been able to contact Sky about the puck not connecting? Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Apparently it’s the broadband bandwidth so getting Virgin Boosters/pods to see if that helps. The signal is too weak for the puck I’m being told by Virgin so boosting the signal will hopefully help.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

But you already have an extender ?  How is it connected ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for that information TAM5. Please do let us know how the boosters go.

^Martin