cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silver Terminator Cap

Debbie444
Joining in

Like a number of other people I am missing the supposedly important silver terminator cap.  Where does it come from? And when pulling the co-axial cable out of the wall socket, is that the one where it enters the building?

6 REPLIES 6

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Debbie444 

Welcome to the forums and thank you so much for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you haven't got the silver cap.  

I have emailed the area field manager to see if we are able to get a cap dropped round to you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak_M

I have received two terminator caps, but not clear how or where they are supposed to be fitted.  Any suggestions?

Tnx.

Debbie

Hi @Debbie444

So sorry for the confusion with your terminator caps. Have you been able to get it fitted? 

If not you should just be able to screw the cap onto the end of your coaxial cable coming out of the wall and into the Hub.

I have the same problem. We have been on the phone trying to sort this for over half an hour with people who seem to know nothing about this

Hi @susan1056,

I'm very sorry to hear that your missing a terminator cap. If you still need help with this, please respond to the private message that I'm going to send you in a moment and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @susan1056,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so we could take a closer look at the situation. I'm glad that we've now been able to address and resolve this matter.

If there's anything more that we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to contact us once again via our community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!