Did you mean: 

Significant packet lost (20%+) after 3pm, upload below 1Mb

p10tRW
Joining in

Yesterday:

My Broadband Ping - 2022-01-08
Today:
This has been ongoing for a few days now. I tried all the "usual" non-fixes like restarting, resseting the router. Doesn't feel like this is on my side - the timing seems to be to regular. Anyone hit that issue before? Any solution other than jumping to another provider?

13 REPLIES 13

Hump-day update.
Issue still not solved. We are approaching second week, where I pay 50+ quid a month for a service I can't use. I also pay for an alternative broadband that actually works and allow me to do my job.

Hello p10tRW

Sorry to hear of and see the BQM relating to your broadband issues, it's clearly not the level of service we aim to provide and appreciate the frustration this is causing. 

From looking at your account there is currently an SNR issue impacting your area, the team are aware of this and working to resolve this as quickly as possible. It is logged under reference F009571570 with an estimated fix date of the 26th January 2022 at 14.00.

We understand this isn't the answer you were looking for but trust it helps explain the issues.

Rob

There was a crew today, laying a new cable. I can still observe 20%+ packet loss. This time it started 18.20ish instead of the "regular" 15.00. I am dropping out of zoom calls, any other video calls are patchy, upload non-existent:

It's been nearly a month. Time to jump the ship I think

Hi @p10tRW, thanks for your post again although I'm very sorry this has taken so long to get resolved.

It appears that the congestion problem which was impacting your services, has now been fixed today 31st January (this is a little later than the estimated date, so apologies for this).

Please let me know how you get on over the next few days as you should see some improvements from here on in!

Regards

Tom_W