Menu
Jamesrowbo
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking service

I must have had the worse experience with this shocking company as I got virgin in on the 22nd have and no service what so ever trying to get hold any one from this company is just beyond a joke won't be recommending virgin to any one I know can't believe how they get away with it won't even answer the phone to cancell the contract 🤣 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service

Call 150 or 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" – in business hours you usually get a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who are more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you are about to leave for Sky/BT because of these problems and what do I need to do to leave - and they will try and sort it for you as it’s their job to keep customers.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service

Hi Jamesrowbo

Welcome to the community! I'm very sorry to hear you've been having some problems with your connection recently. 

Everything looks healthy when checking your hub/network segment from this end which is great. Are you still experiencing these problems?

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos