cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services nearly in your area.

bavia
Tuning in

Hello,

I am going to move in an area where the only broadband offers are between 3-5 Mbps which is absolutely horrible. The good news is that i checked availability for Virgin Media broadband and i got this message : “Good news, out services are nearly in your area!”. I have signed up to be notified when it goes live but I would like to know, if possible, how long would that take as I need to find some internet offer in the meantime.

14 REPLIES 14

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bavia,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's great to hear that you're interested in joining us and that we're expected to be in the area in the near future. I'm afraid I couldn't give you a definitive estimate as there are so many variables that can impact this. Do you happen to know if any other properties in the area receive Virgin Media services currently?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately I don’t believe any other property in the area has Virgin Media access.

Maybe I cand send you a PM with the address and that would be easier to check for you?

Thank you!

Hello @bavia

I'll send you a PM now to get the details

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @bavia

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me those details. OK so I have mailed the relevant team and I'll report back anything I hear.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you!

Hi @bavia

I've heard back and they've said it should be available by the end of next month 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Great news mate, thank you very much! 

Hello,

It is pretty much the end of the month and the postcode checker page displays the same message.

Can somebody give me any updates? I am still on a terrible mobile broadband and it is driving me crazy, I would like to know wether to contiune waiting for Virgin Media or just sign a 18 month contract with any other broadband provider.

Thank you!

Sorry to hear you have not had an update on this @bavia

I have forwarded this to the relevant team for an update. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs