cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SS15 5JA internet down

ZoeB18
Joining in

Internet had been off for nearly 36 hours and we are unable to speak to anyone which is shocking. The timeline to fix the fault is continually extended with no resolution. We are now being sent incorrect messages saying thr issue has been resolved whixb it clearly has not. Shocking service and will be switching providers and advising other people not to choose Virgin

3 REPLIES 3

DylanK01
On our wavelength

Same here, I'm in SS7, had no wifi since about 10 AM yesterday. All the same nonsense text messages. A friend of mine in SS8 also having the same issues. Seems a lot of South-East Essex is having issues. Virgin has been replying to lots of other posts but will conveniently not get back to our posts to at least tell us what is wrong.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

The "compensation "timer" can also be started on this number if appropriate.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ZoeB18, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience that you've had and that you intend to leave us 😔

As advised by @jbrennand, have you tried calling the service status number? You can also check your service status by clicking here

If there isn't an area fault being detected, advice on fixing internet problems can be found here

Please pop back to us whenever you're ready and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel