cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM2/Area 03 - Issues in my postcode, but no date shown for fix.

varimathras
On our wavelength

Hi, for the past 3-4 days, multiple times a day, my internet keeps dropping out for a 5-15 minutes at a time.  The VM Care site shows there is a problem in my area, but shows no fix date. 

Could someone from VM find out a fix date for this problem? It's greatly affecting my ability to work from home.

I've run the "Test your Hub" check on the VM Care site.  I get a message saying,

>Looks like there are issues in your postcode affecting your services

>There's a broadband issue in your area and our engineers are on the case to fix things. Check back here at any time for updates.

varimathras_0-1641029922967.png

The behaviour is the same as my SNR issues from November. But at least this time the test is showing the issue already.  Just no date!

Also why does the postcode service checker show no problems, but when I do the 'test your hub' step it says there are issues in my area?  The mixed messaging is confusing.

------------------

My Broadband Ping - My VM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @varimathras,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issues here.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that there is another SNR issue that has an estimated fix date and time of 6th January @ 12:30.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @varimathras,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issues here.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that there is another SNR issue that has an estimated fix date and time of 6th January @ 12:30.

Regards,

Steven_L