cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SH5

RedGooner
Super solver

Anyway i can get an SH5.

I have the SH4, but would like an SH5, so i can add the 2.5Gb Port to my Asus GT-AX6000, so i can get past the 1Gb limit.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hub5s are still in a ‘soft launch’ and are by invite only. They were not sending them out to 1G customers as the firmware still does not support the pods, which are free to 1G customers. There are still issues with the firmware with the Hub5, I also would like to test out the higher speed connect to my own router, but I cannot get one.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

I recently rejoined virgin media on M200, last time I was with them I had the Super Hub 3, I rang up tonight to enquire about the hub I would be recieving, she checked the system and said its showing that its a Super Hub 5 thats being sent, so they must be only starting to roll it out with new customers.

Just to note that the SH5 cannot currently be used with the wifi pods as the previous poster rightly pointed out, nor can they be used for customers who have a home phone thats connected via the virgin hub.