cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router

charspurs1
Joining in

Hi just wandering how I can get a new router sent out as it doesn’t appear to be working. There are no lights flashing in it at all. I have tried resetting it too. Many thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

sophist
Trouble shooter

if the hub has failed, the quickest way to get a new one shipped out will be to call in on 150 from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.. best time to call is at 08:00, when lines open.

The alternative is to hang around here for a couple of days for staff to pick up the post and arrange for a replacement to be sent out.

Both options are likely to require an engineer visit to do the swapout - hubs are in short supply, so VM only seem to be replacing them as part of an engineer visit to ensure that a) it needs replacing and b) they get the old equipment back quickly.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @charspurs1,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the issue with your Hub!

I was able to locate your account using your forums details, I can see you contacted us and had an engineer appointment recently, can you please tell me how this went?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide