cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router status ect

jamiescott2022
Just joined

need help with my internet , youtube facebook ect all work but games consoles and pc games ect and a bunch of sites all not loading , i have had a look at my router status page and thers a whole load of critical errors , seems to be a possible dns issue from the few similar posts , is it safe for me to post the reports from my router ? if so ill post the full thing in a dm or somthing 

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

DHCP Renew - lease parameters tftp file-cmreg-vmdg505-bbt057+voc-b.cm modified;CM-

DHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option; , and there just some from before today and todays the worst its been but its not on the routers status history yet?

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

Post the full status and log as text here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jamiescott2022, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the service. Are the problems occurring on devices using both wired and wireless connections?

If you could please access your Hub advanced settings and post your stats here, we would be happy to take a look. 

If you are using a BQM or set one up, you are also welcome to post your live link and we will take a look at the findings. 

Thank you 

Nat