cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not delivered and no communication

th_185
Joining in

Having THE WORST customer experience ever with Virgin!! 

I have recently moved to a new property where Virgin has been used by the previous owners.  As I knew you could receive good speeds and a good package I signed up on 26th July with a delivery date for the router of 6th August.  Since then I have heard NOTHING. No router has turned up, I have called EVERY SINGLE DAY, sometimes more than once and been passed from team to team with NO resolve.  I have been promised call backs which have NEVER happened.

Furthermore, today I have called again, given all of the details again including order number as I HAVE NOT been provided with an account number.  I was asked 3 times whether I was the account holder and I explained the situation again that I have not been provided with an account number.  I was then given the old owners data protection details.  As someone who works in Data Privacy I am shocked at the blatant disrespect for their customers personal data. Thankfully i know who lived at the address but Virgin did not know that. 

1) STUPIDLY I still want my account to be set up as I know that really only virgin can operate at the speeds i need in this area (extremely reluctantly!!!!!)

2) I want a full apology for having to call every single day and their advisors not knowing what to do and passing me round and saying i would get a call back when i wouldnt. 

I work solely from home so not being able to work has cost me a LOT of money due to incompetence at Virgin.

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @th_185 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more