cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router is in complete Stock firmware

A_Husain
Tuning in

For the last few I have tried all troubleshooting options, your resets, reboots etc. 

Currently the WIFI SSID: ARRIS-0000 or ARRIS-0000-5G 

default Gateway is: 192.168.100.1 

UPC is the interface. 

There is no lights apart from a flashing WiFi one ( WPS button ). One solid yellowish Light thin line below the WPS pair button. 

So basically I’ve got NO Landline and NO Broadband but what I do have is a barebone superhub3. 

Sending engineer as soon as possible however with work in the morning, I’d like to dabble in some solutions from the community.

What should i do? 

11 REPLIES 11

That might be it. A surge. A few days ago the toaster was short cutting. Must have caused it. But it has been working since then, not sure to rule it out. 

Would it be possible for a firmware flash remotely?

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @A_Husain.

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your Hub, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

How have things been since posting? Has service now resumed? Or do the issues with the Hub persist? You mentioned an engineer was being sent out to you in regard to this, how did the appointment go?

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide