cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router is dead

Alex_M1
Tuning in

My Hub 3 router is completely dead. There are no lights on.

I have tried to reboot and unplugged. Still no lights on.

I also tried different power sockets - still no lights on.

I bring this router to the nearest virgin shop - they confirmed that the router is dead and advised me to call to support or message them on WhatsApp.

I'm calling (few hours in total on waiting line each day) and messaging them each day for the last 5 days and no answer yet.

How I can get help in this case? I assume that they need to send a new router but nobody answering me to arrange it.

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or if you have a VM landline 150

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks, Tudor for the advice.

I'm calling them each day in the last 5 days and also sending the message to WhatsApp as people in the Virgin shop advised me to do.
No answers. As I mentioned approximately I spent few hours in total each day in the waiting line and no answers in WhatsApp.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Alex_M1 wrote:
Thanks, Tudor for the advice.

I'm calling them each day in the last 5 days and also sending the message to WhatsApp as people in the Virgin shop advised me to do.
No answers. As I mentioned approximately I spent few hours in total each day in the waiting line and no answers in WhatsApp.

Hi Alex_M1

It looks like you are in Ireland.

This community forum is for VM in the UK, and all the VM shops closed permanently at the beginning of the pandemic. VM UK also don't use What's App.

This is the link to the VM Ireland contact page  https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/ 

If it's as busy as over here then the best time to call is 8am when lines first open.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yeah I'm in Ireland.

Sorry I didn't know that this forum only for UK 😞