cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router drops out nightly

Firecox69
Joining in

Hi, every night this week and a couple of times last month...ive gotten up to find the router has dropped out....if I turn it off and on it connects...tried ringing ....sent an email...usual check connections etc if problem persists...ring engineer in 24 hours...only ring again and stuck in a loop ..wait 24 hours still can't speak to an actual person....live bot is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.....I need to talk to a human....getting fed up with this and them...B38 area....any help much appreciated 

Regards

Firecox

15 REPLIES 15

It's been ok for a couple of days now.thanks....think they must have been doing overnight works....Nice to be told though ???? !!!!!!

Regards

Firecox

Thanks for coming back to us @Firecox69.

I'm glad to hear that your connection is back up and running as it should, I'm sorry that you weren't informed of any issues, I will pass this feedback onto the team.

Regards,

Steven_L

It appears I spoke to soon, same old problem this morning.....I really need to speak to a person now.....I'm getting really sick of this.....do you know how to speak to an actual human ..not a bot that's as much use as a chocolate fireguard

..or a menu that sends an email....telling you to monitor for 24 hours then can book an engineer...but really can't as you get another message  telling you to do it again...stick in an endless loop.....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hi Firecox69,

Thanks for coming back to us. Really sorry to hear that you're having issues yet again with our internet services. 

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile, I have located your account and I can see that you are having issues with your downstream power levels.

Due to this we would need to book you a technician out to address this issue.

So I can boom this for you I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi ..you may remember I contacted you earlier about the above problem....it then cleared for a couple of days then returned today....I was contacted by someone called Jodi on the forum...who said checking from their end they could see I was experiencing power drops....they said they would arrange an engineer....but needed account no...name ..address..and 3 letters from memorable info   1, 3 , 5...which I sent them....haven't heard a word since.....is this some kind of scam....???? Contacted moderator but still haven't heard a word....you seem pretty knowledgeable about Virgin

Any advice much appreciated...

Hi Firecox69,

Apologies for the late reply in coming back to you. Please be assured this is not a scam, however it is not an immediate response team and we will get back to you as quickly as we possibly can.

Just a quick note to let you know I have now booked a technicians visit for you and have sent you a private message with the date and time. 

If you would like to re-schedule this you can use the link here.

Kind regards Jodi.