Menu
vm36
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Router dropping out

Hi guys,

Last few days my router has started playing up, just randomly drops out. Have to turn router on and off and then can't use internet, although the "wifi" is still connected. Had a look at the logs and found the error details and was going to upload the downstream/upstream but it has dropped out again so i can't use wifi at the moment having to use data on my phone. Will try and upload the details tomorrow if it's back on!!! 

Has anyone had anything similar, the only thing that has changed is i have bought a couple of cameras that use wifi but i don't think this is related as they have been working fine until last few days.

Is it likely to be an issue with the hub or the feed coming in?

Will upload figures if/when i can, quite frustrating not being able to use the internet was hoping to watch the boxing later but can't now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
vm36
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router dropping out

sorry should have stated the error type is

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out' error

have ethernet connections and wifi none of which work.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router dropping out

Hi vm36,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies you are experiencing intermittent connection.

When I was checking your account, the router was showing as offline on the network. If you were not re-booting the router and it was loss of service, then I can book an engineer appointment for you.

We can do this via online chat.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos