Menu
Mrsshrew
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Router broken - need replacement

Hi, I need to get a replacement router. It fell off the side and the bit at the back where the power cord goes in is loose and wonkey. It mostly works but sometimes doesn't  - can be fixed by wobbling it about a bit and waiting. Unfortunately I can't navigate the telephone or online menus to get to order a replacement because they all go through running a diagnostic test and the thing invariably works when being tested.

I know I will have to pay because we broke it, but can anyone advise HOW to order a new one?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router broken - need replacement

Try calling in again and if you get sent around the reboot cycle diagnostics then when it ends - call straight back as it should detect that it has been done and put you in the queue

Also calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through quickly with short wait times

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router broken - need replacement

Hi Mrsshrew,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's some issues with the hub,

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see you were able to speak with agent, so I can go through things with you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos