cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router and Connection Issues

CBrads999
Joining in

Started experiencing issues in Feb with Ethernet connections dropping out every 3-4 seconds before reconnecting and then dropping out again.

Following that the WiFi range on my M200 package has completely fell off. Originally I got at least some connection in all rooms but now I’m getting 5mbps download stood next to the router. Ethernet connections also no longer work.

Router has also consistently going to green LEDs causing any connection to drop out. 

We’ve tried factory resetting the router multiple times as well as changing the settings online but haven’t been able to find any solutions.

I honestly think the Hub 3 router has packed in, Virgins online tests show all is fine coming into the house but in reality it can’t be further from the truth.

Need to replace the router but not sure on the best way to go about it.

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CBrads999,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your connection. 

I've had a look at things from our side and I can see a few of the hubs levels are out of specification.

I'll need to arrange a technician visit, I'll need to confirm a few details with you first so I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details over private message 🙂

I've arranged a technician visit, you can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm