Menu
Highlighted
Babbott123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Router Won’t Turn On

Hi

So we use a top-up system for our electricity where you have to put the money in as you use eh electricity and so sometimes we forget to put money on and the electricity cuts out. This happened today and afterwards everything is fine and everything else has turned on again, except the router. We have the original super hub and we’re wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what is wrong.

I know that it should be recieving electricity as i’ve tested the plug and everything worked smoothly, i’ve also unplugged and re-plugged all of the wires into the back of the router.

Thank you to anyone with any suggestions or ways to fix the issue.

Ben

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router Won’t Turn On

Call it in as a fault and just tell them its died - they will test it and see that it isn't connected - then they should just send you out a replacement Hub3. Don't be talked into package upgrades or paying for delivery - if they try any of that, just tell them then that you want a tecnhician to come out and fix "their" equipment that you are renting, and to restore your service.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos