cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Hub 4 issues after upgrade from 3

9grg9arg
On our wavelength

Sirs,

I replaced  my Hub 4 weeks ago replacing Hub 3.  I have had nothing but problems.  My computer keeps dropping out (even though it hard wired) and my Alexia does the same.  I never had problems with Hub 3.  Can anyone help?

Regards,

Robert

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

13 REPLIES 13

9grg9arg
On our wavelength

Thank you for answer.  So far it seems to OK.

I will monitor and respond accordingly if the problem returns.

Robert

9grg9arg
On our wavelength

The hub problem with Alexia now resolved.

My next problem is that I need an engineer to help with the telephone adapter as all of my three telephones around the house are not near my router.  I think that Virgin have not thought this changeover problem out at all. How many other customers also have this problem?

Please assist.

Hi @9grg9arg

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, with the changeover if the handsets aren't wireless and as we're now running the phone lines via the hub this would be up to the customer whether they configure the set up to using wireless handsets / whichever option may suit you best.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

9grg9arg
On our wavelength

So that means that if a householder has four landline handsets they would have to purchase a base unit and handsets if they wish for more than one room to have a telephone?  That is an unfair expense especially for pensioners who at the moment are struggling to pay ever increasing bills?

Robert