Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Router/Hub 3 keeps restarting

Over the last month or so our Hub 3 has been auto restarting multiple times every day.   I have tried switching it off and also removing power cable on a number of occasions, waiting a minute or so before powering up but all to no avail.  Even stuck small fan next to it and hub 3 has RED light.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router/Hub 3 keeps restarting

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Ajaypatel26 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Sorry to hear that you've been having these issues with your hub. 

I've been able to locate your account and I can see that this does look like you have a tech visit booked in now. You can head here to see when this is booked in for. 

Please let us know if you're still having issues after the visit and if you need any further help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

thank you for your help and engineer came and changed router and all working fine.

0 Kudos