cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Hub 3.0 with orange light for more than a year now

7yrswithVM
Joining in

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could share some light with me regarding my hub issue, We have been experiencing internet issue for months now - I have reboots and reset many time and some time the internet work kind of okay after reset but having to do this all the time in order to get the internet to work is quite ridiculous 

The router is always on orange light, and I have ignored it since I thought it might be an LED issue. However, when I reset or reboot the router, the other light colour appears to be working normally.

Currently, the internet is getting worse, the wi-fi range wouldn't reach within 10-15 steps from the router and the ethernet sometimes just didn't work (this is the reason why I was constantly resetting and rebooting). The hub is always hot, I don't know if it overheated, and the orange light keeps showing up even after rebooting/resetting.

I've spoken with three different agents today and all of their recommendations are for me to pay for more speed.  Have asked for a hub replacement, they said it would not solve my issue, and they kept saying that the only way to make it better is to upgrade my speed. My hub speed is M350

this make me consider switching provider

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

7yrswithVM
Joining in

7yrswithVM_0-1683665357088.jpeg

This is an image of my hub 

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That looks the same colour mine was, I don't think the led age is related to your issue

dave34_11
Joining in

Had my Hub 3.0 for about the month and it's exactly the same, totally useless. Tried every fix possible.

Just put my old 2.0 hub back in and it's fine. 

unfortunately, this is our only hub 😥

did your issue get resolve?

Hi there @7yrswithVM 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you for updating us. 

Is the Hub warm to the touch at all? Also have you tried a full factory reset? To do this push a pen etc into the reset hole and hold in for 60 seconds. 

If you have changed any Hub setting they will revert to the original settings, but you can change these back again.