cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns kit not sent

Hannah_W1
Joining in

I am posting this in absolute desperation as a final attempt to contact Virgin Media with regards to not receiving a returns kit. Over the period of a month I have made the following contact:

Completed 3 online requests for a returns package, 2 phone calls where I spoke in person to request one, and multiple other attempts to call but on hold for 30+ minutes therefore hung up. I have also submitted 3 formal complaints requesting a returns kit. I received one response for the first complaint saying VM had tried to contact me - I have phone and e-mail evidence that I have received no such contact. The only contact I have had is an e-mail saying that I will be charged if the kit is not returned. I don't know what else to do, VM have made it completely impossible to return the kit.

I am now moving in 2 days time. I have no use for the kit and would pay for returns myself but it has to be in their returns packaging. This is an attempt to hear from the VM team and any one else who has been in this situation. I can assure you that I will not be using VM again after this experience. It is now too late to return the package, I don't live near a store and I will not pay a fine for not returning the kit as I have done everything I possible can to do this. 

23 REPLIES 23

Hi John,

I've already re-ordered three times. I don't have endless time to keep re-ordering, can you guarantee, that if I re-order now the returns kit will actually come? 

Can you also please explain why it has not come so far. It cannot have been lost three times (and I've not made an error on the address).

Regards,

Melissa

Thanks for coming back to us, Melissa. 

Can you PM me the full address please before doing the re-order? I'll double check it is the same address we have on our system

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks Melissa. 

I've emailed the team for you now and you should receive this within 14 days.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Many thanks!

johnnyh826
Tuning in

Hi all,

I have the same problem as well. I have ordered the return kits for 8 times so far (since 31st July, 2020 - the date of my contract ended). Unfortunately, until now (25th Oct, 2020), I still received no return kit from their dedicated equipment return team. Further details of my situation can be seen on my post.

Are there any other alternative ways to return to the device in order to avoid the unnecessary charge of 40 pounds?

For example, your team can kindly give us your return address and it costs you cheaper to send the disconnected device back to VM company for less than 40 pounds. 

I hope this issue can be resolved ASAP as this lasted for almost 3 months. I believe it does not need to be that difficult to simply return a disconnected device, as VM Team said by themselves. 

Thank you in advance. 

Did it actually arrive? How does it look like? 

Thanks.

No it hasn't arrived...

Hi Melissa3,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear that you still haven't received a returns pack.

So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply - I can't see a purple envelope?

Many thanks,

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I have resent this for you.

Regards

Paul.