cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning equipment charge no collection

Cirovincenzo123
Joining in

Hi 

I have had to disconnect as we moved where Virgin aren’t present and reluctantly paid £150 for the privilege whereupon I was told a returns parcel would be sent to new address - this is fine and kept router abs box ready -I never received anything apart from texts saying engineer will be out a Friday to collect . Friday came and then a text saying sorry he’s not but will be in touch - 2 weeks on not heard anything with kit here ready and then I receive a bill for non return of kit !? I need some help here please. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Cirovincenzo123,

I've also sent you a private message to get your account details and new address as I might be able to check with a local manager about possible arranging a pick up, if you'd like that option.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person will respond in a day or so and should help - meanwhile - see if anything here helps...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Cirovincenzo123,

Sorry to hear that no one collected the equipment. The tech would have gone to the service address, as they would not have gone to a non-serviceable area. Apologies for the confusion. However you can order returns kit here https://virg.in/returnkit

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Cirovincenzo123,

I've also sent you a private message to get your account details and new address as I might be able to check with a local manager about possible arranging a pick up, if you'd like that option.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi 

I spoke to someone last week and was assured I would get a returns pack sent out and that there was an error previously and nothing had been sent out previously and I requested a returns pack 2 weeks ago - I need to be able to return this equipment yoj are wanting to bill me for - how can I get some help please 

thanks 

Hi 

please can you help - I haven’t heard anything and have the equipment ready for 5 weeks 

thanks 

Hi Cirovincenzo123

We're going to get this thread closed, as I am liaising with you via private message.  

Regards

Lee_R