Menu
pneme82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Return broadband equipment

Dear all,

I would like to draw attention to the Scam happening at virgin media.Virgin might not want to call it a scam, but that's simply because they are the scammers themselves. I left virgin media since may this year, and I have my router with me, despite the fact I have requested four return packs which have never arrived. If I had not been with any other provider, I could be fooled that this is the norm. One of your major competitors known for the news still accept routers etc for recycling based on their green programme. I just returned old equipment dating back 10 years to them, and the process was as simple as ABC. Each time I call, I have been promised all sorts and nothing has come out of it. Don't bother sending me some silly link, as itdoesn't work, if not I won't be wasting my time on this useless blog. Your owner galavants the world as some messenger of the modern times, but his customers in their thousands face the same issue of a scam. If anyone has the postal address of virgin media, please post it here, as the moderators are absolutely useless with autobot reply answers. I don't even mind paying for the return package, I just want this scrap out of my house in a way that is friendly to the environment, and also my £40 which virgin has stolen.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return broadband equipment

take it to a VM shop - make sure you have your old account number and area reference and get those added to the receipt - if they refuse to take it ask for the manager they should sort it

other than that keep ordering packaging from VM's broken system and hope that one of your requests gets something sent out - but as you have found that can be a forlorn hope

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return broadband equipment

Hi Pneme82, 

I am honestly so sorry for this ordeal you've been going through with returning your equipment. Tony's advice is correct, if you take the equipment to one of our stores the representatives will be able to help you. As for any charges that have gone onto the account, these will be automatically removed once we have processed the items back into the system. As you asked for our address, you can find it here. However please do not post the devices to us this way. 

Sorry again for all the frustration this has caused, if you have any further issues once you take the devices to a shop, please let us know. 

Thanks 

Megan_L

0 Kudos